Muharram 1444 Update
Dr. Mehdi Hasan 410-905-2271
Br. Syed Jafar Rizvi 301-641-4203
Br. Amjad Sabir 240-672-7283
Sr.Masoomeh Shirazie 443-632-5632
Br. Ali Abbas Abedi 301-346-2670
Br. Qayem Hussain (Mohsin) 301-318-9571
To check the availability and reserve the ladies hall for all post Ashura ladies majalis, please contact Sr. Aziza Talajawala at 443-756-5000
- Please keep an eye on your children and make sure they are next to you at all times.
- Please refrain from talking during the programs.
- Please do not let your young child bring chai for you.
Tents will be setup for both men and women. Please make every attempt to drink chai and eat tabarruk in the tents.
- Please cooperate with all volunteers; especially the crowd control & parking teams.
- Please do not congregate or socialize inside the halls.
- Please note-during English Majlis men will not have access to Zareeh.
- Basketball Court will not be available for the first 12 days of Muharram.
- Multipurpose room is available for mothers with young children, unsupervised children will be asked to return to the main hall.
- The nursing room is available for nursing mothers ONLY.
- Separate mens’ & ladies’ tents are available for eating/drinking chai/feeding children.
- Lower level is available for ladies overflow, please let a volunteer know if you need assistance accessing the entrance..
Important Information to Note:
- Jamaat salaat will start promptly at 8:40pm, please perform wudhu ahead of time.
- The English and Urdu majalis will be streamed daily on the Idara’s official YouTube channel: tinyurl.com/
- Please make every effort to arrive on time so as to not disrupt the majlis..